Well Man Clinic D2 Medical
Well man clinic services are offered to help men take their health seriously and to ensure that men’s health is given the priority that it deserves.
Men’s Health Issues
Over the years we have found that a number of men are reluctant to discuss their health problems, certainly with friends and family, but sometimes even with family GP’s too. The private well man clinic services that we offer at D2 Medical offer a real alternative when it comes to a range of health issues.
When you choose to visit our clinic, you can trust that all of our male doctors are highly qualified, and you will be treated with the utmost courtesy and discretion, with confidentiality assured.
Well Man Clinic Services
The wellman clinic services that we offer here at D2 Medical are geared at keeping male general health welfare in the best conditions, as well as some specific men’s health issues. Some of the services available at our well man clinic include:
- An ECG for heart function
- Monitoring your blood pressure
- Chest x-rays if you are a smoker
- Keep an eye on cholesterol levels
- Your general lifestyle (taking into account alcohol consumption, diet, exercise and smoking)
- Your height and weight
- Your lung functions
- Urine tests to check kidney function and tests for diabetes
- Blood tests
Male Health Screening Services
When you use the well man clinic, you have access to consultations encouraging you to talk freely about your health, and any specific areas of concern that you may have. You may want to talk to one of our GP’s because you have a family history of illness, disease or any other health issues. Some areas of concern that patients come to us with include:
- Erectile dysfunction
- General problems with your libido
- Prostate cancer
- Testicular cancer
- STD infections
- Heart disease
These are the areas that many men find difficulty in talking about, but our professional male-doctors deal with these issues with care, compassion and discretion on a daily basis at our well man clinic
Male Health Issues
Screening for things like prostate and testicular cancer saves lives, the earlier these diseases are diagnosed the more effective treatment, and the better the prognosis. Early diagnosis and treatment of STDs can also prevent serious long-term health damage and help to prevent the disease from spreading further. At our men’s health clinic, you can trust that your health concerns will be listened to confidentially and any health issues detected will be treated effectively and efficiently.
There are 5 important health issues that all men need to be aware of, and if you exhibit any one of these, you need to talk to your GP or a member of the team
- A lump on one of your testicles
- The appearance of moles, or a sudden change in their size, shape and/or colour
- Depression – this can be caused by financial stress, relationship stress, or the loss of a loved one
- Trouble with urinating – is your stream a strong as it should be? Do you have difficulty urinating?
- Erectile dysfunction – most men suffer from erectile dysfunction at some time in their lives, don’t worry though it is treatable
Wellman Clinic D2 Medical
Whether you live or work in Ireland the wellman clinic can help you with a range of health problems. There’s no need to worry as the professional medical team at our wellman clinic deal with a range of men’s health concerns every day. Whether you want to discuss your family history, have new symptoms or long-term problems and concerns, you can trust our team to offer a fully confidential and discreet health check-up. When it comes to searching for a Wellman clinic near me, you can have peace of mind that you are in safe hands when you choose the D2 Medical Centre
Dr John J Ryan D2 Medical