Globewise Travel Vaccine Centre
Over 180 countries listed on our site for Travel Vaccine details. Get a full report above, just select country see all the information for free.
How to cut the cost of your travel vaccines.
Save on Travel Vaccine Costs
- Include them as part of your MED1 submission to the Revenue. Its worth up to 21% Download your MED1 form from the useful links section of our website www.d2medical.ie note you can also fill in this form and submit it online.
- Any prescription medication, including Malaria medication can be claimed at your chemist under the Drug Reclaim Scheme ask your local pharmacist for further details.
- VHI give €100 per year toward Travel Vaccines for First Plan and Forward Plan Life Stage customers
- The Consultation Fee should be accepted by all Private Health Insurance under GP cost reclaim which is only 55 euro for all your travel vaccines.
- note we take great pride in our state of the art computer systems and operate according to world health organisation guidelines.
- We place each year the largest orders we can possibly use in order to get our bulk discount prices from sanofi Pasteur and GSK.
Cost of vaccines.
Note the D2 medical centre wishes to encourage all people to be up to date for their travel vaccines.
Since we order in bulk from our suppliers we can offer you our vaccines at the best rates in Dublin, we encourage you to shop around and compare prices.